We take our customers privacy seriously and we will only collect and use your personal information as outlined below. Our Privacy Statement fully complies with the Privacy Act 1988 and represents the industry’s best practice.
Personal information collected
Moon Rocks does not sell, share or trade customers personal information collected online with third parties.
Personal information collected online will only be disclosed within our corporate group for internal use only.
Collection of Personal Information
When you create a Moon Rocks account the personal information we collect may include your:
- Delivery Address
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
The personal information we collect from you will be used in some or all of the following ways:
- To deliver the products you have purchased from Moon Rocks
- To update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes
- To provide you with relevant product information
- To customize future shopping for you and improve our store
When you register as a user on Moon Rocks website, we will also use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials from time to time. You can unsubscribe from marketing information at anytime by using the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material.
Updating Your Personal Information
You can update your personal information anytime by accessing your account on Moon Rocks website.
Security of Your Personal Information
Moon Rocks ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored.
We protect your personal information by:
- Restricting access to personal information
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorised computer access
- Securely destroying your personal information when it's no longer needed for our record retention purposes Moon Rocks uses 128 - bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology when processing your financial details. 128-bit SSL encryption is approximated to take at least one trillion years to break, and is the industry standard.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We will not share your information with any other organisations other than related companies and those third parties directly related to the delivery of the products you have purchased from Moon Rocks website.
In exceptional circumstances Moon Rocks may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes.
Moon Rocks is committed to complying with the Privacy Act and the National Privacy principles.
About Breaches of Privacy
If you believe that your privacy has been breached by Moon Rocks please contact us at email@example.com and we will resolve the issue.
Collection of Computer Data
When you visit Moon Rocks, our company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
- Your computer's IP address
- Browser type
- Webpage you were visiting before you came to our site
- The pages with in MoonRocks you visit
- The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times and dates, and other statistics.
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our site and the services and products we provide. This data will not be used in association with any other personal information.
Moon Rocks reserves the right to modify and change the Privacy Statement at any time. Any changes to this policy will be published on our site.
Complaints about breaches of privacy
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle your enquiry or complaint, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Moon Rocks has a selection of men and women’s clothing; we aim to grow, produce good quality and stylish clothing every single day.
SHOP ONLINE SAFE + SECURE
We use the latest secure banking technology. Our 128-bit encryption is industry-standard and guaranteed. Your information is safe and secure, every time you visit! We provide a range of payment methods including VISA, Mastercard and Paypal to ensure your checkout is smooth.
NEED ASSISTANCE? WE ARE HERE
We're so keen to hear from you - we want to answer your questions, give you style advice and hear exactly what you thought of your experience with us! So we give you lots of options to get in touch with real people:
CUSTOMER SERVICE - email@example.com
We’re open weekdays 9am - 5pm AEDT.